NO MORE CONFUSION! MAKE YOUR VISA APPLICATION SUCCESSFUL TODAT!
If you are looking for someone who has experience and updated information about Chinese Student visa application, then you are at the right place. We offer:
- Visa application form fill-up support (download here; pdf or docx)
- Full set of visa application preparation
- Mock visa interview Q&A session
- And will answer all of your questions relevant to visa/residence permit application.
How to get this service:
- Purchase this service
- Send us the filled up (whatever you understand you just write) application forms and applicant’s contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your payment is completed and provide the order number.
- Once we will receive the form, we will be contacting you and solve all the issues related to the visa application.
Important: Our service will only provide the personalised solution of your visa application, it doesn’t guarantee that you will be getting the visa from embassy for sure.
General information of Chinese Student Visa (X)
Chinese student visa, also known as the X visa, is issued to aliens who come to China for study, advanced studies, or fieldwork. It can be divided into two types:
X1 visa: For long-term study > 180 days
X2 visa: For short-term study ≤ 180 days
The validity of both is 90 days from the date of issue, while the stay duration for X1 visa is usually 000, which needs to be determined after the applicant enters China, and that for X2 visa is not more than 180 days.
For international students, it’s necessary to find an organization accredited for offering courses or internships to foreigners so that they will send a JW201 or JW202 form and an admission letter.
China Student Visa Requirements & Documents
– Applicant’s original passport valid up to at least six months with at least one blank page.
2. Application Form
3. Recent Photo
– Affix one recent passport style color photo with full face, front view, no hat, and against a plain light background onto the application form.
4. Admission Notice
– Original and a copy of Admission Notice from the Chinese university or school.