Here is the list of documents require during application in Chinese universities. Please download download the below pdf file to learn step-by-step application documents preparation for Chinease univeristy admission & scholarship application. Feel free to contact us if you need the template of any documents.
General Application Documents: (in duplicate)
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English);
2. Notarized highest diploma;
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
5. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
6. A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
7. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant documents about their statutory guardians in China.
8. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
9. The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).